1 day (Maximum of 3 delegates per day)
The course is aimed at operators who have already been trained and hold by a Telehandler forklift certificate.
The Telehandler refresher courses can be conducted at our training centre or on-site at a customer premises.
The course is based on 1 days training taking a maximum of 3 delegates per day.
The courses we were able to provide are accredited by ITSSAR, recognised nationally for Telehandler Training.
The refresher course is designed to test and refresh delegate’s abilities on the Telehandler operating and theoretical skills.
- Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Basic Principles of Counterbalance Stability
- Operators Safety Code and Legislation
- Pre-use inspection Procedures
- Manoeuvring in Restricted Areas
- Laden Pallet Handling
- Pallet Racking Systems and Bulk Stacking
At the end of the course each candidate receives an ITSSAR operator’s certificate of training.
Interested? Then simply fill in your details and we’ll come back to you straight away, alternatively you can call us on: 03300 580802
(After hours Call Marcus On 07785 425 767)