Duration: Two Days
The course aims to help site managers, agents and supervisors to:
- Manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions, and within the context of their management or supervisory role.
- Develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare, and
- Recognise a safe site is efficient, economical and productive.
- Standards and classifications
- Planning and organising, selecting & using the correct work equipment
At the end of the period of training, delegates will be aware of, and able to:
- Implement all health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects them during their daily work
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice
- State their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
This course is designed for site managers, agents and persons who are, or are about to be, responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff and workforce.
The course covers all relevant legislation and other aspects which affect safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries. It highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace, the implementation of the necessary control measures and adequate communication to sustain a health
and safety culture among the workforce.
Interested? Then simply fill in your details and we’ll come back to you straight away, alternatively you can call us on: 03300 580802
(After hours Call Marcus On 07785 425 767)