PASMA Combined – Low Level Access & Towers for Users Course – Daventry
- Duration: 1 Day
- Valid for: 5 Years
- Lunch Provided: Yes
This course will enable delegates to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
This course is aimed at anyone who may work from low level access units and standard mobile access towers.
- Group Booking Discounts
- On-Site Training Available
- Refreshments Provided
- Free On-Site Parking
- Additional Training Dates on Request
We offer on-site training, as well as training at other locations. Please call us on 03300 580807 today for more details.
- Current Legislation
- Regulations and Guidance affecting working from low level access units and standard mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Assembling, altering and dismantling, incorporates current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of both low level and standard mobile access towers
- Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of units & platforms
44 High March, Daventry, NN11 4HB.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
1. Do you have an account?
If no, we will take your billing details at checkout.