IOSH Working Safely – Lancashire
- Duration: 1 Day
- Lunch Provided: Yes
This course is aimed at anyone – and everyone – in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
- Group Booking Discounts
- On-Site Training Available
- Refreshments Provided
- Free On-Site Parking
We offer on-site training, as well as training at other locations. Please call us on 03300 580807 today for more details.
Why it works
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
What to Expect
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
- Choice of IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or the IOSH Safety Passport as proof of qualification
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
Units 1 & 2, Haydock Lane, Haydock Industrial Estate, Haydock, Merseyside, WA11 9UY.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
1. Do you have an account?
If no, we will take your billing details at checkout.