CITB SSSTS – Yorkshire
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 2 day course. When booking, please select the date of the first training session, the second training session will take place on the following day unless otherwise stated.
- Duration: 2 Days
- Lunch Provided: Yes
This course is designed for site supervisors, agents and persons who are, or are about to be, responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff and workforce.
- Group Booking Discounts
- On-Site Training Available
- Refreshments Provided
- Free On-Site Parking
We offer on-site training, as well as training at other locations. Please call us on 03300 580807 today for more details.
This course is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- risk assessments and the need for method statements
- effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- monitoring site activities effectively
- timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise the full course.
The Old Fire Station, Dale Street, Ossett, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF5 9HF.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
1. Do you have an account?
If no, we will take your billing details at checkout.