CITB SSSTS – Warwickshire
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 2 day course. When booking, please select the date of the first training session, the second training session will take place on the following day unless otherwise stated.
This course is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- risk assessments and the need for method statements
- effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- monitoring site activities effectively
- timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise the full course.
Address: Station Fields, Wharf Road, Fenny Compton, Warwickshire, CV47 2FE