Due to the growth of the company, the role of hire desk controller has become available.
As the link from Sales to Service you will have responsibility for ensuring every customer order is completed on time and in full to specification. The role requires excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to react to changing demands in a professional manner. You will Deliver an excellent customer experience both internal and external in line with the Lifterz Company value drivers and champion company behaviours in everything you do.
- Work safely at all times and proactively promote a culture of safe working within your work area
- Achievement of key QEHS indicators within area of responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring that all hires are compliant with relevant legislation
as a minimum
- Ensure all hires meet the highest standards when completing the hire process
- Ensure compliance to all operational procedures to Lifterz’s standard processes
- Support Service Foreman in maintaining an appropriate ready line linked to demand.
- Provide the most cost effective solution when creating a hire agreement
- Support ‘Sell The Hire’ when providing a hire solution that generates maximum profitability
- Engage in continuous improvement activity to maximise operational efficiency
- Achieve all Delivery KPI’s consistent with company values.
- Work effectively and in parallel with Transport team, ensuring assets are on time and in full.
- Champion role model leadership behaviours and promote company values in everything you do
- Have regular performance review meetings, engage in constructive feedback on performance and agree clear development actions
- Achieve site costs/ income budget
- Ready Line Compliance within, as a minimum, AMBER status
- Delivery compliance –On Time & In Full > 98%
- Complete performance objectives inline with Company timescales.
- Complete regular and effective 1-1’s with your line manager as part of the Performance Management cycle
- Achievement drive
- Influencing Others
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Forward Thinking
- Energetic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Problem Solving
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative style
- Experience of working in a fast paced operational structure is desirable
- Computer literate
- Demonstrated Commercial Awareness
Let’s have a chat somewhere handy for you, so call me on 03300 580807 .
Or if you want to get straight down to business you can apply online now.