The Job Title: Customer Service Apprentice
The Base: Our Depot – Ossett
The Role: Main duties will include taking incoming telephone calls so must be confident on the phone. You will also be responsible for booking delegates on to courses and creating new courses. General admin, filing duties and sales support for our BDM. You will also be delegating information and uploading on to internet-based systems as well as dealing with meet and greets and customer enquiries.
- Excellent communication skills to internal and external customers
- Ability to maintain a highly organised manner
- Influencing skills, can provide clear explanations on offers or options available to customers
- Can handle conflicting situations with care, strong minded attitude
- Polite attitude
- Can work efficiently in a team
- Take on board feedback to learn from mistakes
You will be working towards the level 2 in Customer Service. This position could lead to full time employment after you have completed your apprenticeship.
The Salary: £3.90 /hour
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Tempted? Get in touch with Trina, on 07970 220450
Or send in your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org