Covid-19 Risk Statement
1. Background and Purpose
This document has been produced to provide reassurance to our customers and suppliers that Speedy (Lifterz Parent Company) is proactively assessing and managing the potential risks brought about by the uncertainty of the Covid 19 outbreak.
3. Strategies for Risk Mitigation
Strategies for mitigating the risks have been defined and the specific actions for achieving these are already underway. These include:
- Product availability: Our BREXIT planning included forward purchase of CAPEX and increasing our spares stocks to provide continuous availability of our most popular product lines. These actions already in place provide short term confidence.
- People: We have implemented a Covid 19 policy for staff absence which builds on the Public Health advice. This policy balances our responsibilities to our colleagues’ welfare, our obligations to our communities and our business needs and aims to ensure continuity of service.
- Client service: Where clients have specific site control measures in place that exceed government guidelines, we will consider these and adopt where reasonable.
- Travel and meeting attendance: Speedy colleagues will not be travelling to meetings unless there is a business critical need.